20101109

I CAN BE A FREAK, EVERDAY OF THE WEEK!

Yo Yo Yo Yo Yo Yo Yo Yo Yo Yo Yo Yo Yo Yiggidy Yooooooo
My real name is Keshlee (Which means absolutely nothing)
I laugh at EERYTHANG, silly, random while dgafing
I’m the asshole, especially when I’m comfortable with you and like you
If i had a house i would only use candles for light, Shmittay!
I think people think the opposite of who i really am (If that makes sense)
I literaly would try every pizza place in new york if i could NomNOMnoM!
I sneeze like craay craay when i chew mint gum
I think Film, Music, Munchies, and well dressed guys are the best inventions on the effin planet!
I love every animal especially elephants if you didnt already know that pssht
I was raised in Maui in a tiki hut with only guri guri and pizza and no shoes but now i live in the city of light's Sin City woooopeeeeeee >.<
Would love anyone who's down with the floyd pizza and oz



AIGHTONE!;)

Listen